I wish I could tell you that it was easy. I wish I could tell you that all that you could desire is within your grasp—and it is.
There is some work involved. Not the heavy lifting kind, no. For some, it may be considered heavy lifting if you've never done any work on the interior, but for now let's just say that:
Learning how to navigate your interior world is all you need know how to do, in order to manifest the world you want.
Well, in summary, what you are on the inside, is what you see on the outside.
All the world's most ancient traditions of wisdom have always been conveying this to us in varying ways. Now we are having access to that wisdom in wider ways, and also having the opportunity to use manifestation principles.
By paying attention and continuing to learn, grow, and expand, we are practicing manifesting in our own lives on a daily basis.
In less than a week:
- I found a new place to live, and to stay as long as I wanted, through friends of friends. I didn't even have to go through the process of searching; it's been lined up for me for a long time!
- I've met and made more friends here in a week, than I have in 3 years in Hawaii all together! And they're friends that I like, that I want to hang out with, and will be having lots of dinners with. Can’t wait!
- I just came back from seeing a total dream apartment, which I can sign a lease for, that has incredible views and privacy and is the perfect writing retreat. This is exactly what I had been wanting to manifest since this idea came to me from Spirit a year ago, when I was directed to come here and write.
But here's the thing: I've also been meditating way more than I ever have. Identifying true core desires of what is really important to me, and aligning with what my Higher Self and God would have me have in life.
And I agree—it's important and allows so many beautiful things in your life that you can suddenly have, and experience.
But really, wanting to focus on manifesting money all the time is an indication of a desire to be supported at a foundational level: a level whereby all your needs are met, and more.
But don't we also have other foundational needs besides money?
What about love?
What about relationships?
What about your health?
And very importantly, what about fulfilling a higher purpose?
Aren’t these also elements within foundational well-being that are truly as important, if not more so, than money?
Yes, of course money is important. My comment is about it being the main, and only focus there is. It feels to me like chasing after a goal that can be very fleeting. What if the goal would be fulfillment, and having all that would be required to make that so fall into place very easily?
Or excellent health? Or those great relationships you feel may be missing in your life?
These types of goals aren’t fleeting. They’re everlasting, in fact, and make life a joy to live.
If you’re needing or wanting to explore the possibility of getting assistance with clarifying your own goals/dreams/true heart’s desires in your life, I’m receiving two more clients in the next two weeks. Maybe we’re a good fit, and just maybe you would like to make some big moves in your life circumstance right now.
Plus, you get to come to Assisi if you want to! And have a special day all to yourself, and can have a sounding board for a good part of it.
To explore that idea, click the button below and book a Discovery Session.
Are You Ready?
VIP Day Private Intensives are a high-touch, high-end full day of coaching designed to:
- Give you the space, time, and relaxation to be guided through an assessment of what's going on in your life
- Receive an Energetic Transformation Session
- Set the course of next steps for success in your current endeavor
If it feels right for you, please come and join me!
My best blessings,