Have you ever learned some real guidelines as to how you can approach your own energy healing?
By learning these fundamentals, you can find your way toward a life of real joy and peace. Healing yourself only has to be hard if you've been neglecting it for a very long time.
Once you learn, you'll be on your way to full, emotional freedom.
I'm so happy to be writing to you today as I'm enjoying this sunny day in Maui. Did you know that it sprinkles a little every evening and every morning as well? And if I look hard enough, I find a rainbow. It's not easy at times, because they can be hidden, but they are always there. And you know what? The same goes for you and your own energy healing. You want to pay attention in the moment, look past the rain, and go find that rainbow where ever it's hiding.
Every once in a while I like to do a quick review primer of what energy healing is, to help you in support of your own healing. There's a lot of info in here, but I only do it once in a while so you may want to save this if you don't have time to read the whole thing right now. You can refer to it in the future for when you're seeking some support.
You know, in my channeling with Spirit this morning (I've been doing this every day since I was a child), I was told that no matter how much you feel you've mastered this world, if you are a spirit that came from a very high place, you are going to descend into this world, and have fear.
The reason for that is that you are not accustomed to being in a body, and the body has so many needs in order to survive. You need to eat three times a day, you need a roof over your head and to pay for that, and all the things that go inside that roof and walls.
You need doctor care and education and fulfillment and safety from myriad life-threatening things that can be all around you! Not to mention emotional threats that can be just as disturbing if you're an energy sensitive or an empath.
For a very high spirit that has come down to Earth for the first time in a very, very long time, if at all, this can be overwhelming. From the time you were a child, you feared that you were not safe here. This built up subconsciously, or, your life experiences put you in circumstances that made you feel often unsafe.
Spirit wants to remind us that "we are not our bodies", and that your real Self is a much higher, stronger and infinitely more capable than your little vulnerable body could ever be. "A Course in Miracles" says your body is "nothing but a pile of dust and water".
However, while we are here, we do need to pay attention to our own healing, all the time. Yes, I know. How to do that?
What you are moving is energy. The energy of what you are picking up here, and the energy from above, that is healing it. Moving those into each other.
So to simplify this I've broken it down to a few points. There's much, much more to doing your own energy healing, but for the sake of this simply blog post, I'm laying out some pointers for you to use as guideposts, from here you can go into your own space, your own energy healing space, take this with you and set to work.
Remember, your higher Self is always with you, always there to guide you through any kind of blank spots you're not sure what to do with.
So here are my few pointers for taking care of, and doing your own healing:
- Pay Attention: A system and a practice of neglect is what gets us into the most trouble. Letting things go too far, before you address them. Paying attention means you are always attentive to your needs, both physically and emotionally.
- Take Time Out to Do It: Healing yourself won't happen unless you take some time out to address it. This means you have to sit down, stop everything else you're doing and being exposed to, and connect with your inner-most core Self, and feel into it.
- Allowing Feeling to Occur: After you've come in contact with your inner Self, there will be some "stuff" in there that wants to move. This is not the time for affirmations, for avoidance, for denial or for arguing. This is the time to allow emotion to move, so that it can find release.
- Make a Commitment: This feeling body of yours which you will get to know after a while, wants to feel safe. It will feel a lot safer, if it knows that you will always be there for it. Which means, "thou shalt not abandon oneself". Yes, I suppose I had to make up a rule there! But please just don't abandon your feeling body, and in fact, I am always checking in. Always. And guess what?
- Your healed Self is your best guidance and support: Suddenly you now have your own new best friend as well! This emotional body, once it is healed and whole and you're in open communication together, becomes your best friend and open guidance system. No more guessing along in your life. You now have an internal system that is always there, showing you the way, showing you the path forward.
If you haven't already done so this is a really good time to sign up for my newsletter so that your ensured to get this information for this free webinar.
In the meantime, I also want you to know how you can get additional support from me should you need it and want it. This covers physical healings for your body as well and mental and emotional challenges you may be facing.
Over the many years of my practice, there has been so much creative energy flowing through me, that I have really enjoyed receiving and acting on the ideas of creating new and different offerings for my clients that will serve them in ways they've never experienced before.
All of these methods are tried and true. These offer you everything from "free", to a luxury private full-day retreat on the island of Maui, and plenty of options in between.
Feel free to leave me your comments below.